Sunday 24 April 2011

Motorola Xoom 5 Best Apps - Part 1

I have had my Motorola Xoom for a few days and very quicky it has become part of my everyday life. So what's app have I actually been using? I have installed loads. But these are the top five I have used the most.

1. Blogger - I have to include this as I am using it to write this blog entry. I love the Xoom keyboard and have got very quick at typing with just one hand.

2. Dropbox - Essential cloud storage. Works well and easier that unpacking the USB cable from the box.

3. ES File Explorer - Great app to browse internal storage and ftp servers.

4. TweetDeck - Even without a Xoom update this is a good app. Some pages have to be viewed portrait, but once accounts are setup it works in landscape. Just need more than one interface on screen so more like pc version.

5. Tech Buzz - I use this app on my phone to keep up to date with Android news. Comes over as a little juddery on the Xoom. But works and I uses it a couple of times each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment